2. What are cookies? - A cookie is a small simple file that is sent together with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in them may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during the next visit.
3. What are scripts? - A script is a piece of programming code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code will run on our server or your device.
4. What is a web beacon? - A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small invisible text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. For this purpose, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don't have to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit our website, and for example the items will stay in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. Thanks to these statistical cookies, we gain insight into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies on this website that allow us to tailor ads to you, and we (and third parties) gain insight into campaign results. This is done based on the profile we create based on your clicking and surfing at https://www.multimathcalculator.com. Thanks to these cookies, you as a website visitor are linked to a unique identifier, so that, for example, you are not shown the same advertisement more than once.
5.4 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage that are used to create profiles of users to display advertising or to track a user on this website or several websites for similar marketing purposes. Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask for your permission to place them.
5.5 Social Media Buttons
On our website, we have included content from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok to promote web pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok and places cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalized advertising. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may change periodically) and read what they do with your (personal) data that they process using these cookies. The data obtained are anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok are located in the US.
6. Placed cookies
Google Adsense - Marketing
- we use Google Adsense to display ads. Read more
Google Fonts - Marketing
- we use Google Fonts to display web fonts. Read more
Google Analytics - Statistical
- We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
Facebook - Marketing, Functional, necessary
- we use Facebook to display the latest social posts and/or social sharing buttons. Read more
Twitter - Marketing, Functional, necessary
- we use twitter to display the latest social posts and/or social sharing buttons. Read more
PHP - Functional, necessary
- We use PHP for website development. Read more
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message whenever a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see your browser's Help section for instructions. Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.